Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Admin apply
Thumbsup 
Nick Name:Akishera [ ? ]
Experience level:100%
Average amount of hours played in DR is 2 to 4 hours 5 to 6 days pure week
Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:2008055109 0 24:37 178 0

Hi. My real name is rashid i'v been playing this server from a long time about 3 to 2 years. I have tow hoppies 1 horse ridding, 2 gamming xD. I am studing in a english school to improve my english so i can go to a nice college. I really love this deathrun server it's intresting much more then the other's because the owners heads and admins are active for any proplems like hacker's and someone who's cheating or unfollowing the rules. What i like more is the rules its being followed and we all are agree and if weep have a proplem the admins always listen to us ^__^. But not every one is perfect i want to be a admin because i love this server alot and i download this game for this 3 to 2 years only for this server and i will help this server to get improving and be more popular. And i swear that i well be active. Thank you.
Hi there man, i will let th3 king decide for you because im not sure about you. I olso need people witch can boost the server obviously because no one will play with server empty. So we need to take care if we want to enjoy
(11-12-2018, 11:11 PM)ManuelDamasio Wrote: Hi there man, i will let th3 king decide for you because im not sure about you. I olso need people witch can boost the server obviously because no one will play with server empty. So we need to take care if we want to enjoy

Hi manuel, i am sure that you know me more then th3_king. He dont know me. So mabe he will just say no dont accept hem. I am sure that you can decide better then hem. Plus that i have many friends in that server so dont worry peoples some times play only because of friends so the server will not be empty and i leaded many peoples by advertising for this server so i am sure that i am doing a nice jop even before admin member ship. 
I swear that i will improve. 
And thank you for every thing.  Heart Applause
Good to see you applying here, bud.
As far as I know you, You are a nice guy.. with both Deathrun Techniques and a good friend. But, when it comes for admin.. It becomes a bit of confusion, But it's clear too.
Your Positivites
-Quick Learner
Your Negativities
-Lack of ADMIN Rule knowledge
-Sensitive (Can't Handle Situations)
-Lack of moderation

Therefore, from me.. It's a NO. You should focus on the rule-learning and be more moderative, so we can choose you as a respective ADMIN.
Ok i will try with you Accepted
(11-13-2018, 01:48 PM)Çøkï Wrote: Good to see you applying here, bud.
As far as I know you, You are a nice guy.. with both Deathrun Techniques and a good friend. But, when it comes for admin.. It becomes a bit of confusion, But it's clear too.
Your Positivites
-Quick Learner
Your Negativities
-Lack of moderation

Therefore, from me.. It's a NO. You should focus on the rule-learning and be more moderative, so we can choose you as a respective ADMIN.

(11-13-2018, 01:48 PM)Çøkï Wrote: Good to see you applying here, bud.
Your Positivites
-Quick Learner
Your Negativities
-Lack of moderation

Thanks Coki. But i think that no one is perfect and you have a nigative side tow
Thumbsup 
You got Accepted! by @"ManuelDamasio"
Congratulation's, make sure that disrespecting the rules leads to the following punishments:
  • BAN
  • DESTROY
I think it's obvious, Welcome And Good luck!