Add this
#BANDA! Offline
Banned
I have advice to use the server
First of all, I speak as a member and not an official
Secondly, we want to add this thing to the validity of the addict: We want to show us at the bottom of the screen from the left of closing the doors or breaking something and we also want to fix this matter in the council We want to know who closed the door and not from pressing the button and the door did not open I hope you understand me what I want To say, for example: A person went to close the door on the team, so the members quickly pressed the button to open the door, showing us a lot of people who pressed the button, did you understand me?
-------------------------------------------------- ---------
Or the second advice to members, which is: We want to raise the purchase price of the zero-impact property of the zombies and also raise the purchase price of the dam bomb for humans
Also, we want the effect of the shots in the zombies to be relatively weak or to some extent
-------------------------------------------------- -----
Thank you and I will not be upset if my advice is rejected :)

sajal Offline
Banned
I really like your first suggestion , we really want to know who's closing the doors on teams and punish them accordingly..

bot 1 Offline
Information 
(02-17-2020, 06:31 PM)#BANDA! Wrote: I have advice to use the server
First of all, I speak as a member and not an official
Secondly, we want to add this thing to the validity of the addict: We want to show us at the bottom of the screen from the left of closing the doors or breaking something and we also want to fix this matter in the council We want to know who closed the door and not from pressing the button and the door did not open I hope you understand me what I want To say, for example: A person went to close the door on the team, so the members quickly pressed the button to open the door, showing us a lot of people who pressed the button, did you understand me?
-----------------------------------------------------------

This first suggestion is already exists, There is a possibility for admins to know who pressed BUTTON from the admin console.
Loading Signature, Please wait...
[Image: sYmOLIb.gif]

Bugs Offline
Banned
Learn English first before you suggest. I cannot understand anything from your suggestion. Also it's verified that you steal people's PayPal and use their money as a thief.

Trashed.