Very important report!!
Vitamin-C Offline
Zombie Escape #Admin
hello, i would report three important things about the ze server which i have noticed recently.

1. the ban system not working, we cant ban hackers, there\s two plugins conflict with each other so i hope it is fixed.
2. there's a bug where the zombie can buy the m3 dragon gun and infect the human players by shooting them.
2. on the map ap_final when the mod start if predator or alien disconnect the server crash, only few people know this but they still using it!!

thanks for reading.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Vitamin-C for this post:
  • perfume

perfume Offline
(10-23-2019, 09:20 PM)Vitamin-C Wrote: hello, i would report three important things about the ze server which i have noticed recently.

1. the ban system not working, we cant ban hackers, there\s two plugins conflict with each other so i hope it is fixed.
2. there's a bug where the zombie can buy the m3 dragon gun and infect the human players by shooting them.
2. on the map ap_final when the mod start if predator or alien disconnect the server crash, only few people know this but they still using it!!

thanks for reading.
There is a problem, too. When we get to the place where people gather to ride the plane, for example, some people jump and shorten the distance to reach the target before taking off the plane. This causes the deaths of all humans except people who jumped

sajal Offline
Head Admin
(10-23-2019, 10:05 PM)perfume Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 09:20 PM)Vitamin-C Wrote: hello, i would report three important things about the ze server which i have noticed recently.

thanks for reading.
There is a problem, too. When we get to the place where people gather to ride the plane, for example, some people jump and shorten the distance to reach the target before taking off the plane. This causes the deaths of all humans except people who jumped
Vit there's no such bug as buying m3 black dragon by the zm to infect humans, only the player 'say' is able to get it, he has done some glitching in the server and using it inappropriately. I have warned him before but if he disobeys take actions against him. 
And yes that problem with banmenu is a big issue..

(10-23-2019, 10:05 PM)perfume Wrote:

thanks for reading.
Once the banmenu starts to work, all these problems will be solved...

TaLaL-{Toxic} Offline
Servers Owner
Yes I know that these problems exist and will be solved soon 
Closed