[Declined] ADMIN APPLY
DarkEclipse Offline
VIP
Dear Heads

Honestly I see the server with admins out a few times maybe all day there are many cheaters and spam .. I am active in the server and I want to help the community and help the server to make it completely clean and fun .. I hope you accept my request and know anything about the administrator command .. I read the rules before

STEAM ID:STEAM_1:0:1690047239

Nickname: DarkEclipse

Discord Username + ID: DarkEclipse#3247

Experience Level:100%

Average amount of hours on the server you applied for:2-3 Hours In day

Thanks You Heart

sajal Offline
Zombie Escape #Admin
I know you are a good guy and play fair. All the best.

DarkEclipse Offline
VIP
(10-01-2019, 04:43 PM)DarkEclipse Wrote: Dear Heads

Honestly I see the server with admins out a few times maybe all day there are many cheaters and spam .. I am active in the server and I want to help the community and help the server to make it completely clean and fun .. I hope you accept my request and know anything about the administrator command .. I read the rules before

STEAM ID:STEAM_1:0:1690047239

Nickname: DarkEclipse

Discord Username + ID: DarkEclipse#3247

Experience Level:100%

Average amount of hours on the server you applied for:2-3 Hours In day

Thanks You Heart

(10-04-2019, 12:39 PM)sajal Wrote: I know you are a good guy and play fair. All the best.
Thanks Bro Heart

fakhri Offline
heloo i want to apply admin for to be good in server and im active in server and i play good and i hope to be good player and help athers admins if they no one in server i see athers do speed hack playres and blive me i never played speed hack or eny cheats bfor i see tham dowing this i stay hat all cheats so pleaz dont delet my account and i hope when i be admin ther i well dont let them do speeed hack or eny thinks 

STEAM ID :STEAM_1:0:162654658  

nickname:fakhri 

experience level :100%         

average amount of hours on server you applied for:2-3 Hours In day      

thank you for this and hope all be good Thumb Up