Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Admin Apply
Thumbsup 
-STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:227709538  
-NICKNAME: Aurora
-EXPERIENCE LEVEL: I have never been admin before, but i'd love to be one, to help people, punish others for not following the rules.
-Average amount of hours played: I Can Play from 3 to 5 hours a Day

Hi, i'm Aurora, and i am a photographer, i'm still going to school. I'm an old player on this server, i never get bored. I like this server because most of the people are friendly, i had lot's of fun lately. But there is people who don't follow the rules, that makes me mad, i want to give them a lesson for not following the rules. And i want to clean the server from cheater's or bully's who insults or harass other players.
(05-01-2019, 05:30 PM)AuroraDarrow Wrote: -STEAM ID: STEAM-0:1:227709538  
-NICKNAME: Aurora
-EXPERIENCE LEVEL: I have never been admin before, but i'd love to be one, to help people, punish others for not following the rules.
-Average amount of hours played: I Can Play from 3 to 5 hours a Day

Hi, i'm Aurora, and i am a photographer, i'm still going to school. I'm an old player on this server, i never get bored. I like this server because most of the people are friendly, i had lot's of fun lately. But there is people who don't follow the rules, that makes me mad, i want to give them a lesson for not following the rules. And i want to clean the server from cheater's or bully's who insults or harass other players.

Nice Apply Smile Good Luck ^^
Thumbsup 
Hello,
Congratulation's, You got Accepted!