Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Declined] Admin Apply (By Coki)
Thumbsdown 
  • STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:442156716
  • Nickname: Coki_Pie!
  • Experience Level: 4 Years (1+ months on Toxic Dr and 4 Years on other Deathrun servers.)
  • Average amount of hours on the server you applied for: 11+ hours, I don't exactly know because I was banned..
    My Motivation for the servers:
     Hello Everyone Hoooraaay 
    My Nick is Coki_Pie, My real name is Muhammad Uzair.. I study in 10th Grade, I'm 16 Years old, from PAKISTAN..
    As there are many people in the community by now, I know not everyone knows me.. because i was banned for a quite long time due to my admin abuse to some player..
    BUT, I have improved and learned many things since that ban, I am a big fan of the community, and I want it to live longer That is why I've come here to apply again.!
    Mistakes happen by everyone. Noone in this world exists who hasn't made any mistakes at all..But if the person who makes a mistake learns from his made-mistakes, he can improve alot....So I admit that I made a mistake, but I promise that I will be pretty aware of admin abuses, and do my job with complete honesty. 
    Thank you  Heart
Information 
Hello,
You got Declined!
You are not allowed to apply for admin application anymore. After the mistakes you done before and abuses.
Also we don't hire cheaters.
Good Luck!