Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Accepted] Admin application by F8
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:104955357

Nickname: F8

Experience Level: Playing cs from over 3 years. Won 2 cs1.6 tournaments with my school team at state level

Average Amount of hours: 4-6 hours, Amount played on server 1 day and 16 hours

About Me: my name is Rahul, I  am not really a big sports fan but i love Gaming and i am on my schools gaming team and i really like it

Motivation: I have noticed that there are not any admins on when i play in the morning and yesterday there was a guy promoting another web and spamming it in chat and when he was told to stop it he started swearing and it was disturbing everyone so i don't want anything like that to happen in the server again and fix the time gap when other admins are not on.

Thanks for reading.
Ah where in India, I understand what time you mean when other admins are not online. I hated this too and was also my main motivation for applying for adminship. Good luck
(02-24-2019, 03:12 PM)sajal Wrote: Ah where in India, I understand what time you mean when other admins are not online. I hated this too and was also my main motivation for applying for adminship. Good luck

i am in punjab

thank you
Photo 
hi, i will try with you it seems you care about whos playing. ok but in the morning theres no players so if you want to play maybe you have to boost. You are  Accepted!