Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Declined] I thread for admin
Thumbsup 
STEAM ID:STEAM_1:0:952372081
Nickname:BoSaaNacc
Experience Level:Pro
Average amount of hours on the server you applied for:1 day, 10 hours and 50 minutes
After answering all these questions, provide a introduction about your life such as hobbies, studies etc. as well as your motivation for applying on our server.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          I have Electrotehnical job.Sometimes I play football when i have time.I love football so much.My motivation is that i love deathrun mode and I like this server.         
Its not allowed from bih,croatia,serbia itsnot good speeak english
Hello i wanted to put you on the team but it seems you translated on the application and in chat box seems to understand how poor is your English. man with 22 years old and got no english skills, i don't want other people to laugh at me so for now you are Declined.