deathrun any server that u will make
Fine Offline
so i am willing to be an admin in every server i wanna help you help  this community  to grow that its name would be remembered from all or everyone in the world . but ill come after 2 or 3 months to play due to my exams and other problems ill be really glad to help ya in anyway i have a little of experience as can remember by being an admin or u would say in n s p servers that all thank you  Smile

th3_king Away
(10-04-2018, 07:12 AM)Fine Wrote: so i am willing to be an admin in every server i wanna help you help  this community  to grow that its name would be remembered from all or everyone in the world . but ill come after 2 or 3 months to play due to my exams and other problems ill be really glad to help ya in anyway i have a little of experience as can remember by being an admin or u would say in n s p servers that all thank you  Smile

Hello,
You are welcome brother Hoooraaay

Fine Offline
(10-04-2018, 07:15 AM)th3_king Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 07:12 AM)Fine Wrote: so i am willing to be an admin in every server i wanna help you help  this community  to grow that its name would be remembered from all or everyone in the world . but ill come after 2 or 3 months to play due to my exams and other problems ill be really glad to help ya in anyway i have a little of experience as can remember by being an admin or u would say in n s p servers that all thank you  Smile

Hello,
You are welcome brother Hoooraaay

MY pleasure sir

BeJimmiePof Offline
Actually you can drive, you just have to remap the buttons in settings. I use a ps4 controller,only function that I cant use is melee..which I dont anyway

CharlesSmibe Offline
I can click "whats new" and see that Fabe has replied to my post but when I click on the post I cant see his reply. I dont know if it is my computer or the site?

Donny^' Offline
Hi @Fine Owl I left this open as long as I did, in hopes that you would take other's advice. I hoped you would decide to look into recording demos and filing reports. It can be difficult to know if you understand the intricacies of servers, without seeing if you have the proper level of understanding to enforce the rules. While I am going to decline this application, I would ask that you spend the next month making some reports and continuing to be an active member of the community. After you make some reports, I would be happy to review another application in a month or so.

CharlesSmibe Offline
or Mark,
Here is more information for your diagnosis of this problem. I replied to Matt and could not see the "1 reply" to his thread. After he wrote back, I noticed that there was a "2 replies".
Any of this helping? Hang in there Matt.

BeJimmiePof Offline
im a photographer...im in class right now, but ill post up some of my work later on today...i was actually going to post up if anyone needed some services in my area. lol

i use a Nikon D200 and a Nikon D2H with various Nikkor lenses and speedlights

TaLaL-{Toxic} Offline
Servers Owner