deathrun any server that u will make
so i am willing to be an admin in every server i wanna help you help  this community  to grow that its name would be remembered from all or everyone in the world . but ill come after 2 or 3 months to play due to my exams and other problems ill be really glad to help ya in anyway i have a little of experience as can remember by being an admin or u would say in n s p servers that all thank you  Smile
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Fine for this post:
  • nguyenminh0147, th3_king, Toxic^EZ
(10-04-2018, 07:12 AM)Fine Wrote: so i am willing to be an admin in every server i wanna help you help  this community  to grow that its name would be remembered from all or everyone in the world . but ill come after 2 or 3 months to play due to my exams and other problems ill be really glad to help ya in anyway i have a little of experience as can remember by being an admin or u would say in n s p servers that all thank you  Smile

Hello,
You are welcome brother Hoooraaay
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to th3_king for this post:
  • Fine
(10-04-2018, 07:15 AM)th3_king Wrote:
(10-04-2018, 07:12 AM)Fine Wrote: so i am willing to be an admin in every server i wanna help you help  this community  to grow that its name would be remembered from all or everyone in the world . but ill come after 2 or 3 months to play due to my exams and other problems ill be really glad to help ya in anyway i have a little of experience as can remember by being an admin or u would say in n s p servers that all thank you  Smile

Hello,
You are welcome brother Hoooraaay

MY pleasure sir
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fine for this post:
  • th3_king