Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consideration for slay command to be added to VIPs power
Good evening evening , I'd like to put forth a proposal to be added for VIPs in dr server, if you find the reason worthy please look into it. 
I'm a really active player in the game and there's a constant problem I notice when only 4-5 players are playing and that is of being afk. There is always atleast 1 person who gets afk( for whatever reason ) after finding a secure part in the map and it hinders the game of all, since admins or heads are not available at that time I think there should be an option to slay with VIPs also. I know there's votekick but it's only rude to those who get afk due to some work and can resume in sometime.
 If you'd like to look into the matter it will be a great help thank you
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sajal for this post:
  • th3_king, Toxic^Dax
maybe adding vote kick apart ^^
but olso is not going to happend soon.
send pm to king.  gj SOS Help!

(11-28-2018, 03:22 PM)ManuelDamasio Wrote: maybe adding vote kick apart ^^
but olso is not going to happend soon.
send pm to king.  gj SOS Help!

Thank you really appreciate your reply, will send king a pm for consideration.
Adding an AFK timer would be a much better idea. Slaying someone is generally the right of an admin and not the right of a VIP.
(01-17-2019, 01:31 PM)Sku11CruSh3r Wrote: Adding an AFK timer would be a much better idea. Slaying someone is generally the right of an admin and not the right of a VIP.

Well it's a really old thread now but I really like your idea..
(01-17-2019, 02:35 PM)sajal Wrote:
(01-17-2019, 01:31 PM)Sku11CruSh3r Wrote: Adding an AFK timer would be a much better idea. Slaying someone is generally the right of an admin and not the right of a VIP.

Well it's a really old thread now but I really like your idea..

I guess you should post this idea as a different thread...
Thumbsup 

Hi,
Accepted! Idea. It will be done as soon as possible.